Buy this song from iTunes: https://goo.gl/knL4Lw
Here is the new Ommy Dimpoz video for the new smash hit called “Achia Body” which was directed by OB Films .The Video was shot on location in Johannesburg, South Africa, The song was Produced by Manwater (Combination Sound) and Mo Fire .
Ommy Dimpoz Biography
Ommy Dimpoz, born Omary Faraji Nyembo, is a East African Afropop star from Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania. This multi-award winning artist, rose to fame in a very short period of time after the release of his first single titled “Nai Nai” which featured Ali Kiba. After spending a couple of years performing with a live band (Top Band) under T.I.D, Dimpoz had acquired enough experience and skills to breakout as a solo artist and establish a career of his own. His dream came true after teaming up with producer KGT and the crooner, Ali Kiba for “Nai Nai” and a star was born.
Nai Nai skyrocketed in the charts nationwide, and became a Number One song, earning Dimpoz multiple shows and a place among the top artists in the country.
Right after that, Ommy Dimpoz hit the studio again, this time with producer Man Water, and came out with another crowd pleaser “Baadae”, which just like his debut, became an instant hit and earned him a second Number One song of his career.
His third outing, “Me & You” which introduced to the world a female sensation, Vanessa Mdee, was a straight number one song which gave him international recognition that made it possible for him to team up with a legendary Nigerian artiste, J Martins for his fourth single “Tupogo” which as his previous releases was an instant hit, and propelled him to fame beyond Tanzania and East Africa.
Such success, brought Ommy Dimpoz to international stardom, and he has been touring the world ever since. He has performed in Germany, United Kingdom, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, South Africa, U.A.E, and the United States for three years back to back. Dimpoz has also become a thing of attraction in the social media world, with a huge following in Twitter, Facebook & Instagram, and all can be credited to the popularity of his music as well as his sense of style, which has also made him a fashion icon in Tanzania.
Ommy has since teamed up with various African acts and has made more hit music. Notably his work with Christian Bella on “Nani Kama Mama”, Avril (Kenya) on “Hello Baby”, Diamond Platnumz & Dully Sykes on “Utamu”, Victoria Kimani (Kenya) & Diamond Platnumz on “Prokoto”. He has also worked on yet to be released tracks with Oskido (South Africa) of Kalawa Jazz, and Sauti Sol (Kenya).
His run for number one songs has continued with the release of “Ndagushima” a song that saw Ommy Dimpoz rise to greater heights artistically with his maturation in songwriting as well as the visual expressions with a help of a UK based Nigerian Video director, Mr Moe Musa. And while Ndagushima is still doing damage in the charts, Ommy has just blasted the scene again with yet another melodic tune, “Wanjera”, a feel good fairytale love song, accompanied with a comedic music video directed by the infamous Godfather (South Africa).
As he readies himself to embark on another overseas tour and as the accolades keep piling up, The sky is the limit for this Tanzanian Prince Charming of Music.
• Won “Best Newcomer” at The 2015 Afrimma Awards in Dallas, Texas.
•Won ” People Choice”at The African Entertainment Awards in New York USA
• Won “Most liked Music Video” for “Nani Kama Mama” with Christian Bella at the 2015 Tuzo Za Watu Awards.
• Nominated for “Song of The Year” for “Prokoto” with Diamond Platnumz & Victoria Kimani in the 2015 Radio Afro Awards in Australia.
• Nominated for “Song of the Year” for “Nani Kama Mama” with Christian Bella at the 2015 Kili Music Awards.
• Nominated for “Best Collaboration” for “Prokoto” with Diamond Platnumz & Victoria Kimani at the 2015 Kili Music Awards.
• Nominated for “Best East African Song” for “Ndagushima” at the 2014 Hipipo Awards in Uganda.
• Nominated for “Best Collaboration” for “Tupogo ft. J Martins” in the 2014 Kili Music Awards.
• Nominated for “Best Afropop Song” for “Tupogo ft. J Martins” in the 2014 Kili Music Awards.
• Won the “Best East African Artist” Award at the 2013 Zumari Awards in Kenya.
• Won “Best Music Video” for “Baadae” at the 2013 Kili Music Awards.
• Won “Best Afro Pop Song of The Year” for “Me & You ft. Vanessa Mdee” at the 2013 Kili Music Awards.
• Won “Best Collaboration” for “Me & You ft. Vanessa Mdee” at the 2013 Kili Music Awards.
• Won “Best Upcoming Artist” at the 2012 Kili Music Awards.
• Won “Best Collaboration” for “Nai Nai ft. Ali Kiba” at the 2012 Kili Music Awards.